Mhhhhhkey, one small change, 280 compilation errors...
263 errors. C'mon...
239. Bit by bit
209, getting close to "just" 200
Oh, back to 213
Found something to keep me going
Find&replace. I'm at 91 bugs now, which is good because I've removed a lot of simple changes, and it's bad because WTF are the 91 errors that are left?
After lunch, a couple of The Witcher episodes and almost falling asleep on the couch, let's go back to this.
I'm at 98, don't even know how I got back up.
Each error now requires an implementation change, no more type errors or bad references (tho I hope there are some still, or it will be a long night)
Refactoring session sponsored by the awesome Haven OST by Danger
73 and the cochinita pibil is in the oven.
Aiming for tacos + a successful compilation at lunch, not gonna happen tho
8 compilation errors remaining, but at what cost.
So many "ToDo: implement"
@mgdelacroix c'mooooon! I'm really excited about this bug countdown.
@xiroux just reached zero, but now nothing works... as expected 😏
@mgdelacroix 💪 💪 💪 💪 The thing you're working on: trying to break everything so nothing works.
@xiroux sending a pull-destroy, I like to call it 😝
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!